Sending Your Scores
We get it—things change. While we still automatically send your scores from the ACT test to the places you requested when you registered, something may have changed since then. Maybe you’ve got your eye on a new college, have a chance at an unexpected scholarship, or accidentally left off the university you toured last semester.
No need to worry.
You can have your ACT scores sent to other colleges and scholarship agencies, even after you test. Requests are processed after your tests have been scored and all scores for your test option—the ACT or the ACT with writing—are ready.
Order by phone at 319.337.1313.
Cost and Delivery Options
Processed within one week after your request is received, ACT delivers regular reports to colleges and agencies you've selected depending on their preferred schedule—at least every two weeks.
Fees for Regular Report
(effective through 8/31/2020)
Tested after 9/1/2015 - $13.00 per test date per report
Tested before 9/1/2015 - $39.00 per test date per report (includes a nonrefundable $26.00 archived scores fee)
Keep in mind
- Once submitted, by any method, your request cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you tested before September 1, 2015, those scores have been archived. Archived reports cost $25 more per report and take an additional working day to process. This additional, nonrefundable fee covers the cost of searching for archived scores, even if no scores are located.
Tips for Sending Your Scores
Help us get your information where it needs to go.
The following tips will help your process go smoothly:
- Use valid ACT codes only. If the recipient college has more than one campus, you must indicate the campus where you want your scores sent by city and state. The College Code List and the Congressional Code List are available online to provide you with the most updated information.
- Avoid delays by avoiding mistakes when you provide your personal information (name, date of birth, etc.), as well as your ACT ID from your score report with the month and year when you took the test.
- We report ONLY the scores from the test date you designate, not any other test scores. This ensures that you direct the reporting of your scores.
- Reports you request will include the ACT ID currently on your record. You can request a correction to the identifying information on records for test dates after September 1, 2015.
- If you tested more than once in the same month, be sure to specify the test location you want reported (for example, National, State, International).
- We can send your report only to the office designated by the college or agency, not to any other individual or office.